All you have to do is ask.
(for standard/non-emergency requests)
(for urgent/emergency issues)
Please include the following information:
- Description of the issue in subject line
- Details of issue in the body of the email:
- Impact of issues (you, multiple users, entire location or company)
- Any errors, messages or alerts you are seeing
- How long the problem has occurred
- If this is an update to an existing issue, or a new issue
- The best way to contact you (if by phone, please specify a number, and extension if required)
- The name of your computer, if available
- Please include screenshots of the issue, if possible
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A ticket will automatically be generated and you will receive an email confirmation
During Business Hours
(8:00a-5:00p EST, M-F)
Call (216) 916-0639 and select option 1 to speak with a member of our support team and to open a service request.
After Business Hours
For emergency support after business hours, please call (216) 916-0639 and select option 9.
- Your call will be routed to our on-call technician, if you leave a voicemail, you will receive a call back in 1 hour or less
- Please make sure to leave the following information if you reach the on-call technician voicemail:
- Your name
- The company you are calling for
- A brief description of the issue
- The best call back number to reach you
- Note – Voicemails left in the general support mailbox outside of business hours will not be responded to until the next business day.
Our clients tell our story better than anyone else. So do our support staff. Whether you’re looking to hear from those who have been in your shoes, those who work in the details every day, or just looking for more information, here are ways we help you achieve your IT needs.
Wickens Herzer Panza, a law firm in Northeast Ohio, was evaluating how to evolve its IT infrastructure. Discover how Calyx Framework improved the firm’s relationship with technology, allowing the organization to grow, improve productivity, and maintain security.
We help our customers regularly online and on the phone. But there is nothing wrong with printing this document and storing it somewhere safe just in case you need to reach out to us quickly.
Willory was seeking a partner to manage IT infrastructure, service and support, allowing internal staff to focus on strategic technology initiatives that support profitability and growth. Calyx stepped up as the partner that enabled Willory to prioritize and optimize its IT function for clients.